Immerse yourself in the world of gentle warmth and relaxing fragrances!
Welcome to our Wellness Center “Rosengarten”!
This is a place dedicated to health and beauty where you can restore your energy through chill out and wellbeing.
A saunas’ dry heat has profound effects on the body:
• Improved blood circulation: The sauna increases and improves the rate of blood circulation and breathing.
• Respiratory system: purifies and regenerates the respiratory system
• Skin cleansing: A profuse sauna-induced sweat followed by a shower cleanses your skin far more thoroughly than just taking a shower. It makes it soft and healthy with immediately noticeable effects.
• Body relaxation: The heat and humidity of the sauna diffuses the pain and relaxes tired muscles. A sauna in the evening will leave tense muscles and sore limbs totally relaxed. Sauna also temporarily relieves arthritic pain.
• Mind relaxation: The sauna is essentially a place to relax. Regular sauna adepts all agree that it effectively helps relieve physical and mental fatigue and stress.
Our world of Sauna:
• Finish Sauna (ca. 85- 95 °C ; air humidity approx. 20%)
• Steam bath (ca. 45 °C ; air humidity approx. 100%)
• Infrared cabin (ca. 40 °C ; air humidity max.40%)
• Jacuzzi in Mountain View
• Kneipp water - treading basin
• Panoramic relax zone
After the sauna enjoy our tea, fresh fruits and our healthy juice.